Fast, Reliable, Affordable Canadian Web Hosting Canada
||Customer Support | Terms & Conditions
||Questions? Call 403.271.9536 (Calgary Area) or toll-free 1.866.352.2600 All prices in CAD $
web hosting provider supplying fast, reliable and affordable Canadian web hosting with guaranteed uptime and reliability. We provide superior Canadian web hosting to
customers through advanced services and trained support staff.
Learn more about our company, and the reasons why you should consider Global Designs for your Canadian web hosting needs.
DID YOU KNOW?
It is easy to overlook important factors when selecting a Canadian web hosting provider. Don't focus on "Budget" pricing or features that you may not need.
Recommended Article: How to transfer to a new Canadian web host
This agreement represents the complete agreement and understanding between Global Designs Internet Solutions Inc. and the account holder (hereinafter called Customer) and supersedes any other written or oral agreement. Global Designs Internet Solutions Inc. may modify these terms and conditions, amplify them, and/or modify the prices, as well as discontinue or change services offered.
If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please notify our Billing Department at (403) 271-9536 so we can initiate a closure of your account. USE OF YOUR ACCOUNT shall constitute your approval.
1. Global Designs Internet Solutions Inc. makes no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, for the service it is providing. Global Designs Internet Solutions Inc. also disclaims any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Global Designs Internet Solutions Inc. will not be responsible for damages the customer suffers. This includes loss of data resulting from delays, non-deliveries, misdeliveries, or service interruptions caused by its own negligence, subscriber's errors or omissions, or due to the fault of third parties.
2. Services provided to the Customer by Global Designs Internet Solutions Inc. may only be used for lawful purposes. Transmission or publication of any information, data or material in violation of any Canadian or U.S. Federal or state regulation or law is prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to, material protected by copyright, trade secret or any other statute, threatening material or obscene material. Global Designs Internet Solutions Inc. reserves the right to remove any and all materials which infringe on copyright work.
3. Customer agrees to defend, hold harmless and expeditiously indemnify Global Designs Internet Solutions Inc. from any liability, claim, loss, damage or expense arising out of the indemnifying party's breach or violation of any covenant contained in this Policy and resulting from the Customer's use of the service.
4. Global Designs Internet Solutions Inc. reserves the right to cancel service for any reason without prior notice. In case of cancellation, unused fees will not be returned.
5. Global Designs Internet Solutions Inc. reserves the right to remove any or all email from servers that may be 30 days or older. Global Designs Internet Solutions Inc. is not responsible, nor liable for any missing data or information due to lost, corrupt or deleted email.
6. Setup fees, if any, are not refundable.
7. Additionally, CUSTOMER agrees not to utilize the Global Designs Internet Solutions Inc. service, equipment or email address in connection with the transmission of the same or substantially similar unsolicited message.
8. Customer agrees not to transmit, promote, or otherwise make available any software, product or service that is either illegal or designed to violate this Agreement. Such software, products or services include, but are not limited to, programs designed to send unsolicited advertisements (i.e. "spamware") and services which send unsolicited advertisements.
9. Global Designs Internet Solutions Inc. requires that its agreements be made with a person who is qualified to contract. As such, subscriber must be over the age of eighteen (18) years. Otherwise, a parent or guardian must accept this agreement and enclose the proper payment. Global Designs Internet Solutions Inc. cannot accept payments from persons who are not at least eighteen (18) years of age, nor can we accept agreements from persons who are not at least eighteen (18) years of age.
10. Customer shall ensure that its use of Global Designs Internet Solutions Inc. network services shall not disrupt Global Designs Internet Solutions Inc., its associated networks or equipment forming part of the systems. In instances in which an excessive amount of system resources and bandwidth are utilized by a subscriber, Global Designs Internet Solutions Inc. reserves the right to place CPU process limits on the Customer's account to prevent disruption of service to other customers. Customers also agree to pay fees applicable to excessive bandwidth used beyond the allotted amount provided with services. Customers shall not transmit any communication where the meaning of the message, or its transmission or distribution, would violate any applicable law or regulation or would likely be offensive to the recipient thereof. No message may be mass distributed, "broadcast," or otherwise sent on an intrusive basis to any Global Designs Internet Solutions Inc. user or to any directly or indirectly attached network. Use of Global Designs Internet Solutions Inc. connection in a manner that is disruptive, damaging, unlawful, offensive, or intrusive as determined by Global Designs Internet Solutions Inc. shall be considered a breach of this Policy and may result in cancellation of service. This prohibition extends to sending of unsolicited mass mailings from another service which in any way implicates the use of Global Designs Internet Solutions Inc. service, Global Designs Internet Solutions Inc. equipment or any site hosted on any Global Designs Internet Solutions Inc. network.
11. Customer warrants that any material submitted for publication on Global Designs Internet Solutions Inc. does not violate or infringe any copyright, trademark, patent, statutory common law or proprietary interest of others or contain anything obscene or libelous. Global Designs Internet Solutions Inc. reserves the right to remove any and all materials which infringe on copyright work. Such materials will be removed at any time upon receiving a complaint and or notice of copyright infringement.
12. If Global Designs Internet Solutions Inc. becomes aware of material that could be infringing on a third party's copyright, it will initiate an investigation. To conduct an investigation of copyright infringement, the Complainant must submit at least two items. First, Complainant must submit a claim in writing with the applicable copyright or trademark registration number and a copy of the underlying copyrighted work along with the Customer's materials. Second, Complainant must offer a good faith certification signed under penalty of perjury. This certification must state that the work is the property of the Complainant, that the work has been copied and that use of the work is not defensible. With this information in-hand, Global Designs Internet Solutions Inc., at its discretion, may, at any time deny access to the challenged material of Customer.
13. Global Designs Internet Solutions Inc. will not host any web site with PORNOGRAPHIC content, CASINO sites or any site deemed illegal.
14. Use of other organizations' networks or computing resources is subject to their respective permission and usage policies.
15. Use of Global Designs Internet Solutions Inc. hosting services could involve listing subscriber's participation in relevant directories, and subscriber expressly grants permission for such listings.
16. Monthly Payment Hosting Packages - Transferring your domain to another provider does not constitute canceling your Global Designs Internet Solutions Inc. account. Account cancellations must be emailed to Global Designs from the email address of the account holder. Cancellations must come at least 7 days before the "Service Completed" date in order to avoid charges. The "Service Completed" date may be found on your previous invoice. Customers are not entitled to a refund if a cancellation is performed prior to the "Service Completed" date, after the initial 30 Day Guarantee policy.
17. Yearly Payment Hosting Packages - Transferring your domain to another provider constitutes canceling your Global Designs Internet Solutions Inc. account. Customers are not entitled to a refund if a cancellation is performed prior to the "Service Completed" date, after the initial 30 Day Guarantee policy.
18. Global Designs Internet Solutions Inc. services are provided on prepaid basis. All payments have to be made before service activation. In case of nonpayment of an account within a specified time, Global Designs Internet Solutions Inc. may levy a fine or cancel an account.
19. Any pre-existing hosting packages are NOT transferrable and may not be re-assigned to another domain name. No refunds are available if customer wishes to terminate hosting account before its actual expiration date.
20. On occasion, Global Designs Internet Solutions Inc. may have a need to communicate with its customers through e-mail issues related to billing, as well as changes, additions and modifications to the network. It is the responsibility of the customer to check e-mail sent to the primary login e-mail address on the account.
21. It is the responsibility of the customer to contact Global Designs Internet Solutions Inc. of any changes to their account, such as phone number, address, credit card information, etc. Customers will be required to provide verification for security purposes authorizing them to make any changes to that account.
Compare Web Hosting Packages & Prices
Terms & Conditions
Become a Web Hosting Reseller
Web Hosting Guarantees
Promote Your Site
Fort St. John,
Portage La Prairie,
Prince Edward Island,
©2011 Copyright Global Designs Web Hosting Calgary Alberta Canada